With KalaCORE coming to an end on the 31st of March 2019, we are holding two regional meetings with key stakeholders in VL control and elimination in the East African and the South Asian regions.
Participants: Representatives from the national VL programmes (MoH and RHB) and WHO, technical and implementing partners from KalaCORE.
- Dissemination of key findings from programmatic monitoring & evaluation (e.g. end-line survey findings and theories of change)
- Discussion on the implications of these findings for national VL control policies
- Review of the progress, challenges, lessons learned and opportunities across the KalaCORE supported programmes
- Final discussions on the KalaCORE exit strategy and transition
Dates & locations
- Africa KalaCORE Dissemination Meeting: Nairobi, Kenya, 6-7 February 2019
- Asia KalaCORE Dissemination Meeting: Dhaka, Bangladesh, 19-20 February 2019